FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Questions and Answers
April - October: Public Cruises board from Independence Point. Click HERE (Link opens PDF file in new tab or window) for walking directions from the Resort to the Independence Point Boarding location.
November - March: Public Cruises board from the Boardwalk Marina
Guests aboard a Private Charter Cruise should confirm boarding location with the Booking Host, but in most situations Private Cruises board at the Boardwalk Marina. Click HERE (Link opens PDF file in new tab or window) for walking directions from the Resort to the Boardwalk Marina Boarding location.
Boarding times are 30 minutes prior to departure and change seasonally.
Below are current boarding times:
- Daily 90-Minute Cruise (starting 4/1) - board at 12:00pm, 2:00 pm, and 4:00 pm (starting 6/1)
- Sunset Dinner Cruise (starting 4/1) - boards at 5:30 pm and 7:00pm (starting 6/1)
- Sunday Brunch Cruise (starting 5/8) - boards at 10:30 am
- Spokane River Cruise (starting 5/14) - boards at 10:30 am
- St. Joe River Cruise (starting 5/5) - boards 11:00 am, Wednesday boards at 9:30 am.
Visit cdacruise.com for a map of each cruise route:
Pets are allowed with Captain's approval and must remain on a leash and outside at all times.
Chips, snacks, hot dogs and a full bar are available.
Yes, there is a ramp leading to the boat and a ramp leading onto the boat.
Yes, there is handicap parking available in the city lots adjacent to the Resort.
There are chips, snacks, and hot dogs available for purchase. No coolers or outside alcoholic beverages are allowed.
- City parking lots on either side of the Resort (McEuen and Independence Point).
- The Parking Garage on 3rd Street has Free 2 hour parking available.
No, you will need to pay for parking if you park in the CDA Resort garage for a cruise.
Yes, a group of 10 or more is $2 off per person with one payment and a group of 20 or more is $5 off per person with one payment. Excludes specialty cruises.
The bottom portion of all boats are is completely covered and heated. We recommend bringing a jacket if it is cool outside.
No, Resort casual attire is just fine on the dinner cruise.
Cruises for holidays and special events will board 30 minutes before departure.
Tickets are nonrefundable; however, we are happy to exchange your ticket for another time or offer a gift card with equal value.
You can print off the tickets from the confirmation email, or just simply present your phone with the tickets pulled up. Otherwise, we would be happy to print off your tickets at the Concierge desk or the Ticket Booth.
The cruises will only be canceled due to hazardous wind conditions, if it is just raining or snowing, the boat will still go out.
Cruise times change depending on the specific cruise:
- Daily Cruise: 90 minutes (1 ½ hours)
- Sunday Brunch Cruise: 1 ½ hours
- Sunset Dinner Cruise: 2 hours
- Spokane River Cruise: 3 hours
- St. Joe River Cruise: 6 hours
Strollers are allowed on our cruises if they are not too large.
Infants are free but still require a reserved ticket to assure we do not exceed our US Coast Guard regulated capacities.
We can add tickets to your reservation, or you can book them through a separate transaction online. We can easily exchange the tickets for a different date or time if you give us a call.
It is located West of the Resort on City Beach, just off Northwest Boulevard.
Walking Instructions from CDA Resort: